Fees and Conditions 2017 – 2018
Tuition £1930.00 Per Term
Lunches £ 160.00 Per Term (Approximately on average)
Extras as required:
Early Birds – Free of Charge – From 7.30am
After School – £5.00 – 3.30pm to 6.00pm including a choice of sandwiches and drink
Tuition & Lunches standing order costs are:
£525.25 per month x 12 months or
£627.00 per month x 10 months
- Please note: 3 Terms per Annum.
- A 5% discount is given on the tuition fees for siblings.
- Fees may be paid monthly over 10 or 12 months by standing order.
- No reduction of fees by the school for absence through illness.
- Parents are recommended to join an insurance scheme to ensure reduction of fees when absence through illness exceeds 7 days.
- If your child is eligible for the 3 and 4 year old 15 or 30 hour free education entitlement this will be credited to your account.
EARLY YEARS ADMISSION
Our early year places are for children aged 3 – 5 years.
Priority entry to the early year’s department is firstly given to siblings and full time pupils.
The first terms grant starts at the beginning of the term following the 3rd birthday and the final term’s grant is the term of the 5th birthday.
Chargeable compulsory extras are:-
Lunches (excluding medical certificate)
Chargeable non-compulsory extras are:-
Fees @ £33.60 per day
After School Club to 6 pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) Fees are payable on invoice or by Standing Order. Cheques should be made payable to “Farrowdale House”.
b) Accounts that remain unpaid at the end of the month will accrue interest at 2.5% per month from the due date, as will unpaid standing orders.
c) A full term’s notice of withdrawal must be given in writing. In the absence of such notice, the School will charge full fees for one term.
d) Parents who accept a place for their child do so under the terms and conditions set out above, together with any amendments to fees, which will be advised to parents. Subject to such amendments, the above terms and conditions shall continue to apply during the period that the child attends school.
e) Provisional notice of withdrawal can be accepted under extenuating circumstances and after discussion with the Proprietors.