Fees and Conditions 2023-2024
EARLY YEARS ADMISSION AND FEES
Our early year places are for children aged 3 – 5 years.
Priority entry to the early year’s department is firstly given to siblings and full time pupils.
The first terms grant starts at the beginning of the term following the 3rd birthday and the final term’s grant is the term of the 5th birthday.
Including 15 hours Free Entitlement (3 years- 4 years):
£1411.00 per term plus lunches £ 180.00 Per Term
Including 30 hours Free Entitlement (3 years- 4 years):
£834.00 per term plus lunches £ 180.00 Per Term
Chargeable compulsory extras are:-
Lunches (excluding medical certificate)We regret that we are unable to make refunds in respect of anyone who changes their mind about having school lunches or who is absent for any reason.
Chargeable non-compulsory extras are:-
After School Club to 5.30 pm
FEES FROM 5 YEARS OLD – 11 YEARS OLD
Tuition £1988.00 Per Term
Lunches £ 180.00 Per Term
Extras as required:
Morning Club – Free of Charge – From 7.30am
After School –
*A daily charge of £5 is made for children using the service up to 4.30pm
*A further £2 charge is levied for every subsequent 30mins from 4:30pm until 5.30 pm.
*All children must be picked up by 5.30 pm
Tuition & Lunches standing order costs are:
£542.00 per month x 12 months or
£650.00 per month x 10 months
- Please note: 3 Terms per Annum.
- NHS staff and Emergency Services get a reduction in fees.(new admissions)
- A 5% discount is given on the tuition fees for siblings.
- Fees may be paid monthly over 10 or 12 months by standing order.
- No reduction of fees by the school for absence through illness.
- Parents are recommended to join an insurance scheme to ensure reduction of fees when absence through illness exceeds 7 days.
- If your child is eligible for the 3 and 4 year old 15 or 30 hour free education entitlement this will be credited to your account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
a) Fees are payable on invoice or by Standing Order. Cheques should be made payable to “Farrowdale House”.
b) Accounts that remain unpaid at the end of the month will accrue interest at 2.5% per month from the due date, as will unpaid standing orders.
c) A full term’s notice of withdrawal must be given in writing. In the absence of such notice, the School will charge full fees for one term.
d) Parents who accept a place for their child do so under the terms and conditions set out above, together with any amendments to fees, which will be advised to parents. Subject to such amendments, the above terms and conditions shall continue to apply during the period that the child attends school.
e) Provisional notice of withdrawal can be accepted under extenuating circumstances and after discussion with the Proprietors.